Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Minecraft for Xbox 360.

I have just heard that a new update came to Minecraft for the Xbox 360 recently. It came out maybe about 5 or more days ago. The update contains a package that makes the game the comparable in specs of features. It has all the new features that the PC has except some stuff. I have found the new features of the new update, It's update 7 of the game. Here is the link of the game update features that you may have expected from the Xbox 360 V of this game. I just bought the game yesterday, and this game is amazing. Plus it's a game that the whole family likes including you. This is actually a game that you can play with people and have fun for hours and hours on end. I love creating new buildings and bridges, and blowing stuff with TNT in creative mode. The splitscreen mode of this game is very important to me. Without the splitscreen mode, I would've have not have bought this game. Playing with friends and family makes the game fun sometimes when you are bored. Or you can play solo and it's very fun still because sometimes you get tired of playing with the same person for many hours and you just want to play by yourself for once. That's how I feel sometimes. You can buy this with Microsoft points and it cost $50 dollars for 4,000 points. Thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day and buy this game if you have the chance and if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment