Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Where do you like to study?

I've seen many places that you can study. I said can and the can in the sentence to me means that some of the places are not as good as other places for studying. Studying is a art because it is a action. What is the best place to develop this action. I say not at home, but at Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, or on college campus. I think that studying at home is not good for you. Well maybe it depends on what house you live in. Maybe I don't like studying in my family's house because it's so dark in there. It's not enough light in my room or in the whole house. I wish the lighting setup was better. So instead of complaining about why I can't study in my family's house. I just make my dad take me somewhere to study like I said of the top of this post. Starbucks, Barnes & Noble, or on college campus. I think the lighting in your house is very important because that lighting of the place you study matters. If you never thought about this issue or subject I guess you didn't have this problem before.

That's good because I don't want you guys to have this problem with Lighting. Lighting is life to me, without lighting I feel like a dead soul without enough light. Or I feel like Jasper.

Thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment