Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The hardest part about learning a language... Learning how to speak it.

Speaking the language to me is the hardest part about a foreign language. Foreign languages are foreign to us so it may take a while to learn how to respond with the correct words. For me I am still struggling with the basics but I will struggle over my problems to succeed over this language. I really want to learn how to speak my foreign language I am learning "Korean" because now I have Korean friends that want me to teach them English and they want to teach me Korean. But the problem is that I am still struggling with the basics. You have to have the foundation done before you move onto harder things like honorifics... Like sentence structure and basic word endings. I have to get these done or else I will be very behind in my Korean class... I care I really care. Now I just have to practice my ass off speaking and memorizing sentences and sentence structure. And learn the sentence endings like 해요 and other basic endings. I know 해요 means 하다 that means to do. 하다 is the dictionary form of the verb ending so you have to change it into something that means present, past, or future... And I have to learn more words and phrases.... Knowing some phrases is better than knowing none. Thank you for reading my blog... Speak and get some friends that know your foreign language... Like a native speaker as your friend so they can help you and so you can help them. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment