Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Why I think memorizing something at night is better than memorizing something on the day of the quiz.

Do you think that memorizing something at night is better than memorizing something on the day of the quiz or test? What's your opinion?

Answer to the question...

Um sir I think it's better for you to memorize words before the day of the " test or quiz " because you can sleep on it...

If this was your answer... I am happy to say that your answer matches my opinion.

Memorizing words for a foreign language usually takes me 2 hours for 5 words and 3 hours for 7 or more words at a time at everyday of the week. I think I feel like right now that when your memorize something before you sleep or you do something productive before you go to sleep, like I am doing right now. I think sleep makes you make Nero pathways new habits and I think the information soaks in more than just the subconscious level. I think it makes your remember in your active subconscious level. Your conscious thinking. That's why tonight before I go to bed I am going to memorize maybe 4 out of 12 words for tomorrow's vocab quiz to get a little head start. Or I am just going to go to bed right now. I think I might just have to learn a couple words and go to bed. I want to sleep my way to the top most of the time.

Thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment